Westport, Washington Tuna Fishing Charter Rates
We have a 6 angler minimum, 6 angler max per trip, we do accept parties of any size and we will fill the other spaces to make a full boat.
6 Anglers...$395.00/angler. Trips are up to 12 hours dock to dock.
5 anglers can book the boat privately at $450.00/angler and for potentially more fish per angler ;)
- Rates include 9% State Sales Tax and:
- Modern, state of the art fishing boats w/ large fully enclosed cabins and covered outside seating for a warm dry ride out of the cold wind and spray
- Spacious 13' fishing decks plus forward walk around fishing area
- 12' Tuna Towers
- Enough live bait to frenzy a 1000 albacore
- 300-400lbs of flake ice to sufficiently chill over 50 Tuna
- High end Okuma ANDROS lever drag reels & Cedros Rods
- All other fishing related equipment and tackle
- Offshore Auto inflating life vest for each angler while on board
- Emergency Posisition Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB)
- Patient, professional, licensed, and insured Captain & Deckhand
- Fishing licenses included for same parties of 6
- Your fishing questions answered
- Rates don’t include:
- Tuna Filleting (carking), $4.00 per tuna
- Deckhand and Captain gratuity always appreciated
- Fishing Licenses. A saltwater fishing license is needed for Albacore Tuna. Available on the boats for $10 each for those 15 and older). We purchase fishing licenses for same parties of 6!
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions
*DISCLAIMER...These are fast paced trips that require coordinated movements on a moving deck amongst other anglers and are not appropriate for people with balance issues, spine, neck or severe health issues, disabled in a manner that would inhibit keeping up during the trip, recent surgery, require canes or crutches, etc.
Depending on the ocean conditions the ride to and from the tuna grounds can be bumpy with occasional harder bumps as you'd expect.