Westport, Washington One Day Tuna Fishing Charter Rates
We have a 5 angler minimum, 6 angler max per trip, we do accept parties of any size and we will fill the other spaces to make a full boat.
6 Anglers...$395.00/angler. Trips are up to 12 hours dock to dock.
5 anglers can book the boat privately at $450.00/angler and for potentially more catch and keep per angler. Trips are up to 12 hours dock to dock.
- Rates include 9% State Sales Tax and:
- Modern, state of the art 290 Defiance Guadalupe's
- Large, fully enclosed cabins w/ seating for 6 and covered outside seating for a warm, dry ride
- Spacious 13'x8' (104 sq/ft) fishing decks
- 12' Tuna Towers
- Full compliment of the latest Raymarine electronics
- Enough live bait to frenzy a boat-load of Albacore
- 400lbs of flake ice to sufficiently chill over a 1000lbs of Tuna
- Premium Okuma ANDROS lever drag reels & Cedros Rods
- All other fishing related equipment and tackle
- Offshore Auto or Manual inflating life vests
- Emergency Posisition Indicating Radio Beacon (EPIRB)
- Patient, professional, licensed, and insured Captain & Deckhand
- Fishing licenses included for same parties of 6
- Your fishing questions answered
- Rates don’t include:
- Tuna Filleting (carking), $4.00 per tuna
- Deckhand and Captain gratuity always appreciated
- Fishing Licenses. A saltwater fishing license is needed for Albacore Tuna. Available on the boats for $10 each for those 15 and older). We purchase fishing licenses for same parties of 6!
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions